Truffle Cream Pasta
They are often described as having a slight garlicky flavor similar to shallots with a deep musky aroma. The pungent aroma and subtle flavor can turn any traditional dish into a gourmet taste experience. As said before, truffles have the unique ability to enhance savory and even sweet dishes to gourmet status.
- 3 Table Spoon Salsa Tartufata (adjust for desired strength of truffle taste)
- 100g unsalted butter (half block)
- 250g Bacon (country style/Plain)
- 2 Cloves white onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 500 mL Cream (nestle all purpose cream)
- Olive oil
- Ground Pepper
- 500g linguine pasta
Truffle sauce cooking steps:
- Heat Pan (medium heat) and pour olive oil
- Place butter afterwards; the oil will prevent the butter from burning
- Place Chopped bacon; sautee for 5 mins
- Place chopped garlic and White onion
- Sautee for 5 mins
- Pour 500mL Cream, and let it simmer. continuously stir to prevent cream from burning.
- Place 3 table spoon salsa Tartufata, simmer for 5 mins and while continuously stirring.
- Set Aside
Pasta cooking steps:
- On a deep pan pour water enough to submerge pasta.
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil and a dash of salt
- Place dry pasta only when the water is boiling
- cook for 8-9mins for al dente
- Strain and wash with water to prevent the pasta from continuously cooking.
- Set Aside
you may now combine the pasta and the sauce.
- Grated parmesan
- Chilli Flakes