Tapioca pearls are the essential ingredients in bubble tea, also known as pearl tea and boba tea. These are "size large", perfect for making bubble tea. After cooking they become marble-sized balls. A healthy, natural delicious food.
1. Boil 5 cups of water
2. Add 100g of Polar Bear Tapioca Pearl (Large Sago) into the boiling water
3. Stir and cook the pearls for 5 minutes
4. Remove from heat and soak for 12 hours or overnight
5. After soaking, boil some water again, then place the pearls into the boiling water
6. Cook for 15 minutes or until the pearls are clear in color
7. Rinse pearls with cool water
8. Drain out the water
BuiltaMart is an online premium grocery that provides same day/on-demand delivery in Metro Manila.